Thursday, February 10, 2005

Code Yellow All Clear

Just a quick update. I finally got back my 24 hour urine test. My protein level is high (210 when normal is 21-120), but not at a preeclampsia level (300+). My blood pressure is still low too. So I have a few more tests ordered and an appointment with a urologist. I'm not sure how this will go, I hope he doesn't want to see my goods. I'm glad that things are okay and will just sit tight until that appointment.

In the meantime, I have a question. When I cough or tighten my stomach muscles, the belly gets super pointy like a conehead from Saturday Night Live. I'm hoping this is because my stomach muscles have separated and not because he actually is a conehead. That could explain why this cycle worked after all... alien intruders.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect it's the muscle separation thing. :)

Glad its not pre-eclampsia. Did they have any suggestions on the protein?
Mandy

10:09 AM  
Blogger Pazel said...

No suggestions, just that they were happy it wasn't higher and that I needed to see the urologist. I'm not sure what else it could mean. I tried googling last night but I can't find much.

10:15 AM  
Blogger E. said...

Glad to hear your tests went well.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My belly does the same thing! I'm 29 weeks this week (with a boy as well).

--Alecia
yasmara13@yahoo.com

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jen P said...

Pazel, it's so good to hear that you're not at a bad level with that protein. I hope the urologist helps, with, um, whatever it is they'll do.

As for the stomach muscle separation thing...my goodness I am naive. Separation? Holy cow. I am now terrified.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Menita said...

OK mine does that too (30 weeks) but not pointy, sort of just narrower and sticks out. Oh wait, guess that does make it sort of pointy.
Muscle separation? It may be goin on but I really, really don't want to know.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Beaver Girl said...

Glad to hear the results were good.
Barging in to say thank you so much for your comment today on my blog (about being pissed off but pg and having to go back to your RE's office). It really helped to know you've been through this. Thank you so much!

9:06 PM  
Blogger miracle said...

Pazel- The stomach thing is normal, just wait until after bubs is born and you can fit a few fingers in the gap between the tummy muscles!
Very glad to hear its not pre-eclampsia.

5:17 AM  
Blogger miracle said...

Dman it! Wanted to say that I hope everything else is going well, but pushed enter before I wrote it. Silly me.

5:18 AM  
Blogger no faxing cash advance2f said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your cash advance san francisco blog.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home