Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Peace Pazel Style

In the interest of peace in blogland, I have deleted my last post. You'll have to believe me that it wasn't angry, excited, hateful or any of those related emotions, but more along the lines that I could get upset but wasn't going to. Apparently that can still get some people upset.

Quite frankly, as to this whole argument, I'm bored with it.

So, let's venture together to my happy place. It is near the ocean, but not hot. There is a slight breeze and a hammock under some shady trees (I tend to burn). Today there are hundreds of hammocks set up on many, many trees almost in a grid pattern. Every so often there is a cabana with gorgeous men with deep tans and six-pack abs blending up yummy drinks with long straws willing to fetch us whatever we desire. We have no place to go and no time we have to be there, so come pick out a hammock and enjoy the peace with me.

Ahhhhhhh.

11 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh, it sounds so nice! And there's no morning sickness in your happy place, right?
Hope you don't mind my stopping by uninvited, this is my first visit here. Can I stop by again once in a while?
Congratulation, by the way.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

What? You don't want to join me in my bra and panty pillow fight?!?!?! Well poo on you! :P

Ok, so maybe spending some peaceful time in a hammock would be nice too....

Or better yet: girl on girl love action!

Ok, sorry, I will keep my lesbian tendencies to myself.

*going away, with my tail between my legs*

peaceful Wednesday to you Miss Pazel,
Janet

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pazel - those cabana boys of yours give back rubs?
Mandy

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, if they do, can we share? Cause I really need one. A back rub. Or a cabana boy. Or both.
Menita
(lifesjestbook)

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have Sherry/Horkin Ramblings email address? She is now password protected and I was too slow and didn't ask for access earlier. Glad to see you're still writing.
Heather Ann
bytheskinofourteeth@primus.ca

7:02 PM  
Blogger DeadBug said...

If the men with six-pack abs can bring me anything I desire, I will order a new pair of legs. Strong and slim with no cellulite, please.

Loving the happy place and my shiny new legs. Aaaaaahhhhh.

--Bugs

7:13 PM  
Blogger miracle said...

Let me get this straight. Ocean? Hammock? Willing Cabana boys that are gorgeous? Man, if you invite me here I just may never leave. Now where can I leave my dirty laundry?

7:55 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

I've got my hammock all picked out...now please send over my cabana boy with my (virgin) ultimate pina colada and then, when he's done, send over the one who's doing the massages. Ahh...yeah, that's the spot.

Glad I could join you.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous hammock macrame said...

Christmas is right around the corner and it is a perfect time for hammocks at long point. Nice blog. I really enjoyed it.

7:00 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery financing blog.

9:22 PM  
Blogger no faxing cash advance2f said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
You got me! I will check out your low fee cash advance blog a.s.a.p!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home