Tuesday, March 29, 2005

More Complaining

My cold is killing me.

I cough so violently and pee a little each time. My nose is a faucet. I sneeze. My eyes water. And my throat is sore. I'm sleeping only in 2 hour increments. Nothing revolutionary, but I'm tired of it and need to get better before my c-section on Monday.

I realized today that the smell I have associated with old people is the smell of urine. I only know this because of my incontinence with each cough. It leads me to pee every few minutes just to keep my bladder empty to try to prevent it.

Tonight I have class. I don't know how I'll do it yet. Parking is too far, and I'm coughing too much. But I have to do it because I need to save my days off for after the baby is born. I just don't have the energy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Menita said...

Holy cow. Just one more week! And that's one big baby you've got there!
SO GLAD to hear he's fine, it sucks about your cold, though.
But just one more week...can you believe it?

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home